High Purity Water Treatment System with a capacity of 365 to 1,095 gallons per day.
Absolute Water technologies is proud to represent AmeriWater’s SRO series of small process reverse osmosis systems, designed for durability and ease of operation. These units feature a sturdy powder coated frame that provides the operator versatility when installing the unit. The SROs can be placed on the floor, table, or hung on the wall. They provide high-quality water for industrial applications using 365 to 1,095 gallons per day.
Call Absolute Water Technologies 866-986-6860 for more information today.
- High rejection TFC LE membranes
- Stainless steel membrane housings
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- Multi-stage centrifugal submersible pump with thermal motor protection
- Sediment pre-filter with gauge
- Stainless steel concentrate valve
- Flow meters for concentrate and permeate
- Automatic feed water valve
- Pump and reject liquid filled pressure gauges
Control / Monitor
- Digital microprocessor with digital TDS and fault/status readouts
- TDS adjustable limit
- Low pressure alarm shut down with optional restart
- Tank full contacts with short or long restart
- Five second pump start delay
- Pre-treat lockout or remote operate on/off switch