Click Here: Printable MROZ Brochure
The MROZ is the best of both; an open frame RO and a cabinet RO. The pump and membranes are mounted on a corrosive resistant, epoxy coated open frame providing superior serviceability. The controls and hydraulic hardware are mounted in a waist high cabinet with full size door for easy access. The MROZ will supply up to 40 dialysis stations.
- 4″ x 40″ Thin Film composite low energy membranes provide maximum contaminant rejection while achieving high product flow.
- High pressure stainless steel membrane housing with quick connect product manifold enables fast and efficient membrane replacement.
- Disinfection is quick and easy. With a simple push of the key, the MROZ can be disinfected with PAA and rinsed in 2 hours.
- Microprocessor controller keeps you informed of operating conditions with backlit LCD displaying product and feed water conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent rejection, and a variety of operating status messages.
- Programmable flush for storage tank or direct feed keeps RO fresh between uses.
- Product divert feature diverts water to drain when conductivity exceeds the set point for added patient safety.
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 61010-1
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 69772