Click Here: Printable MROX Brochure
This compact size cabinet RO is perfect for central dialysis water treatment systems up to 30 stations. Combine two systems for up to double the capacity. AmeriWater’s unique textured cabinet design provides superior durability. With the pump and membranes located inside, the system is so quiet you won’t even know it’s running! When it’s time for maintenance, the hinged doors on the front and rear of the cabinet allow quick and easy access.
- 4″ x 40″ Thin Film membranes in stainless steel housings provide superior contaminant rejection and product flow. Quick connect product manifold provides for easy membrane profiling.
- Disinfection is quick and easy. With a simple push of the key, the MROX can be disinfected with PAA in only one hour.
- Microprocessor controller keeps you informed of operating conditions with backlit LCD displaying product and feed water conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent reject, and a variety of operating status messages. Programmable flush keeps RO fresh between uses.
- Product divert feature diverts water to drain when conductivity exceeds the set point for added patient safety.
- Tank override feature allows the RO to be turned on even if the storage tank is full so the required 15 minutes RO run time before sampling can be done.
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 61010-1
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 69772