Actril Cold Sterilant is an effective, ready-to-use disinfectant and sterilant suitable for a variety of common, hard surfaces. Non-porous materials such as plastics, stainless steel or glass can all be disinfected using Actril Cold Sterilant solutions. Examples include counter tops, walls, floors, portable RO’s, etc.
Contact Us for all available options from ready spray bottles to larger bottles for refilling.
- Superior Biocidal Activity
- All Components are Ultra-pure, Pharmaceutical Quality
- US EPA (Environment Protection Agency) Registered Sterilant
- No Heavy Metal Trace Contamination / Stabilizers.
- Biodegradable – Decomposes to Acetic Acid, Water and Oxygen
- No Toxic Aldehyde Type Vapors, Easy to Vent
Actril Cold Sterilant is a powerful disinfectant containing a proprietary mixture of 0.08% peracetic acid and 1.0% hydrogen peroxide. It is effective against a broad spectrum of organisms, including bacterial spores, fungal spores, bacteria, mycobacteria, yeast, molds, and viruses. Actril Cold Sterilant is not a systemic bactericide. Rather it is a powerful oxidizer that attacks and breaks down the organic components of microorganisms, not just killing them, but destroying their structure. This makes Actril Cold Sterilant one of the fastest acting and most effective disinfectants available.