Click Here: Printable Central Sterile Brochure
Provides deionized water for washers, disinfectors, glassware washers, steam boilers and final rinses. Exchange deionizer system provides 2000,000 ohm-cm minimum quality water. On-board recirculation pump with on/ off switch keeps the water moving, which helps maintain high quality water at all times. Includes carbon / sediment pre-filter and worker polisher mixed bed deionizer packs. Flow rate is up to 3 GPM. Cart mounted with casters.
- Carbon block / sediment pre-filter
- Temperature compensated 200,000 ohm-cm monitor with alarm and 12 volt plug in transformer
- Two PVC columns for .5 cubic foot replaceable resin or carbon packs
- Recirculation pump
- Inlet pressure regulator prevents inlet pressures above 50 PSIG.
- Deionizer bottom 0.007″ slotted distribution prevents resin from exiting the system.