Click Here: Printable Ozone Disinfection Brochure
The Most Effective Way to Disinfect, Save Valuable Time and Money.
- AmeriWater’s ozone disinfection system uses a high-tech corona discharge process for producing aqueous ozone, which is the best disinfectant available for bicarb and water systems. This design produces high levels of ozone quickly, 10 grams per hour, reducing disinfecting time by half compared to chemical disinfection. Using oxygen eliminates nitrogen degradation of the ozone generator ensuring years of reliable performance. The ozone that is dissolved into the water is no more corrosive than chlorine. This portable compact system can be moved easily from bicarb to water, or center to center. The quick connect connectors with shut offs enable easy connection to the water storage tanks and bicarb systems. There are adjustable oxygen and water flow meters plus a vacuum gauge to indicate the proper vacuum to mix the ozone with the water. An ozone gas chamber removes excess gas not dissolved in the water and runs it through an ozone gas destruct device, returning it to oxygen.
Benefits of the AmeriWater Ozone Disinfection System
- Eliminates rinse and repeat cycles caused by chemicals, reducing disinfection time.
- Disinfects the entire dialysis water system in less than one hour
- Microorganisms cannot build up a tolerance to ozone
- Has no detrimental effect on bicarb and water system components including PVC
- Saves money by eliminating the need to purchase expensive and dangerous chemicals
- Highly effective in cold water, reducing hot water usage and energy costs
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 61010-1
- FDA 510K / ISO Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 91405