Ordering, Shipping and Returns
Please read, understand and agree to the following information before ordering from Absolute Water Technologies either through our online store or direct. The guidelines set forth will be strictly followed and enforced by Absolute Water Technologies. We do our best in providing the best value for our customers with low pricing and accurate technical support. Absolute Water Technologies would appreciate the opportunity to gain your trust and serve you.
- Customers must submit a request for special volume pricing or shipping estimate prior to placing an order. Any and all requests for pricing or shipping adjustments after an order is placed and or shipped will be denied.
- Please use the space provided while ordering to send special shipping instructions. The space provided should only be used for special instructions pertaining to your order. Any and all questions you might have pertaining to your order or your order’s shipment must be made prior to completing your order and or shipment has been made.
- The following requests will be denied:
- Requests for notification by telephone when an order has shipped.
- Requests to cancel an order by telephone, email or the contact form if items ordered are not in stock or does not meet another criteria.
- Request for information about a specific product, system or application.
- Customers are required to call Absolute Water Technologies at 866-986-6860 to check availability of any item before requesting expedited shipping in lieu of standard ground shipping. Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. However, you are required to contact Absolute Water Technologies prior to order placement to verify that any and all items in your order is in stock and is able to be expedited. Your order may not be received in the requested time frame if you do not verify with Absolute Water Technologies that all items in your order are verified in stock. Refunds cannot be made or honored should these requirements are not met. No specific delivery day or time can be guaranteed by Absolute Water Technologies due to the volatile nature of inventory and or the carrier’s ability to deliver your order. Absolute Water Technologies will never apply a surcharge for orders needing expedited shipping.
- Customers are required to confirm lead times prior to placing an order. Absolute Water Technologies will honor a cancellation in the event that a lead time quoted by Absolute Water Technologies is not met. However, all other cancellations will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. In the event that an order has already been shipped and a cancellation is made, a 25% restocking fee will be applied to the order without exception. Customers must receive an order cancellation confirmation from a customer service representative.
- Requests for returns after 30 days of the original invoice date will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Any requests for returns after 90 days will be denied.
- Any discount or coupon code values cannot be applied after orders are submitted.
- Hard copy purchase orders are required for orders greater than $2,500.00 and can be faxed to 317-839-3052. Please include your order number when faxing your purchase order.
- All orders will be shipped “Shipped Best Way”. This designation means that your order will be shipped the most economical method. The cost of shipping will be added to your final invoice. “Shipped Best Way” does not mean free shipping.
- Organizations that are tax exempt must include their organization name as a part of their order. Your organization name must match that on your tax exempt certificate in order for your tax exempt request to be accepted.