The TIR34 Central Sterile Water Systems are designed to meet or exceed the proposed standards put forth. The improved process water used in Central Sterile Water System lowers infection, protects equipment, and improves outcomes.
- US Department of Veteran Affairs PG-18-12 Design Guide Compliant
- Pretreatment Chemical Injection Package with Integrated doser pumps.
- Professional Grade RO with Product Divert and Remote Alarm.
- Integrated CIP /Disinfection Pump and Tank For Entire System Disinfection.
- 75% Recovery for Water Conservation.
- 100-325 gallon cone bottom tank with sealed lid and vent filter
- 1″ loop return with flow meter, pressure relief valve and drain
- single or dual distribution pump packages