Click Here: Printable MRO2 Brochure
This compact cabinet RO is perfect for acute dialysis, nursing homes, and correctional facilities. AmeriWater’s unique textures cabinet design provides superior durability. With the pump, membranes and pre-treatment located inside, the system is so quiet you won’t even know it;s running. When it’s time for maintenance, the hinged doors on the front and rear of the cabinet allow quick and easy access.
- Two large 4″ x 26″ membranes have the capacity of producing enough water to feed up to five dialysis machines, even on cold water.
- One micron sediment filter located inside removes particulate. Pre and post filter gauges are located on the front of the cabinet.
- Optional on-board anti-scalant pre-treatment is located inside the cabinet with easy access for maintenance. No need for a softener or salt. Anti-scalant removed hardness minerals, sending them down the drain.
- Disinfection is quick and easy. With a simple push of the keypad, the MRO2 can be disinfected with PAA in only one hour.
- Microprocessor controller keeps you informed of operating conditions with backlit LCD displaying product and feed water conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent rejection, and a variety of operating status messages. Program flush keeps RO fresh between uses.
- Product divert feature diverts water to the drain when conductivity exceeds the set point for added patient safety.
- Tank override feature allows RO to be turned on even if storage tank is full so the required 15 minute RO run time before sampling can be done.
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 6101-1
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 69772