Lakeside Water Light Commercial Water Softeners for applications including Apartment Buildings, Office buildings, Hotels, Restaurants, Resorts, Laundries, Nursing Homes, Manufacturing, Boiler Water Treatment, Hospitals, Schools, Laboratories, RO/DI Pre-Treatment
Features and Benefits Include:
- Metered systems dramatically reduces salt and water costs up to 50%.
- High Flow Distributors
- High Capacity Resin
- Low Maintenance
Available options are:
- Skid mounted, pre-piped and pre-wired with isolation valves
- ASME tank certification 18” to 48”
- Pressure Gauge package
- Choice of single, twin, triple or quad packaged systems
- Larger sizes available upon request
The five cycle motor positions the piston during each of the regeneration cycles. All cycles are fully adjustable for those problem water applications. A drain line flow control sized by the tank diameter ensures accurate flow rates during the backwash cycle.
The brine tank refill is controlled by the time programmed in the microprocessor and brine line flow control that provides a precise amount of water for brine saturation.
The control valve bodies are constructed using high quality lead free brass for a longer life. Industry standard 1” to 3” piping connections.
Hydraulically balanced pistons move freely along a series of seals and spacers for consistent and reliable performance.
- Working Pressure 30-150psi Temperature 34-110F / Electrical 24v,110v, 220v -50Hz, 60Hz
- Drain piping Limits: 10 ft. vertical and discharged to an atmospheric floor drain sized to the backwash rate of the system. Max pipe length 25 ft.