Reverse Osmosis (RO) is the most efficient process available to remove dissolved minerals, bacteria, particulates, and organic impurities from water supplies; providing pure water at a low-cost.
Total system capability
Absolute Water Technologies offers a complete line of options and accessory equipment to complement the LTF3, and LTF4 Series Lakeside RO Systems. They include the following:
- Ultra low pressure membranes – reduce power consumption by 30% or more,
- Membranes – alternate membranes including nano-filtration (NH), seawater (SW), cellulose acetate (CA) and softening membranes are available,
- Two-pass RO – produce ultra-pure water at low cost.
- Post treatment equipment – degasifiers, chemical feed systems and UV sterilizers are provided to assure that the product water is within specifications.
- Deionizers – polish the RD product water to meet application specifications including ultra-pure water.
Lakeside Water for pure water technology
The LTF3 and LTF4 Series Lakeside Water RO Systems are just part of the family of water treatment products available from Absolute Water Technologies . We offer complete system capabilities including evaluation and design services, state of the art equipment utilizing membrane and ion exchange technology and expert field service. For more information and system quotation, contact Lakeside Water.
Standard Reverse Osmosis System Features
- Expandability – modular systems can be expanded to meet future requirements.
- Compact size – systems can be adapted to almost any plant layout.
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges – liquid filled gauges assure pulse-free readings and long gauge life.
- Line-mounted flow meters – offer consistent accuracy and corrosion- free performance.
- Computerized system design – accurately projects system performance based on each application’s requirements and operation conditions.
- Rotary vane pumps – the industry standard for trouble-free service, efficiency and corrosion resistance.
- Pressure relief valves – protect rotary vane pumps from over-pressurization.
- Control systems – adaptable to suit customer specifications.
- Premium control option – includes microprocessor-based controller for increased reliability and process control capabilities.
- Needle valves – included for precise flow and pressure control.
- Convenient layout – all gauges, meters and controls are mounted next to the control panel for ease of operation.
- Feed-water solenoid valve – shuts off feed-water when system is not operating.
- Low-pressure switch – protects the pump from cavitation and damage caused by inadequate inlet pressure.
Optional Reverse Osmosis System Features
- Fiberglass frame – assembled with stainless steel hardware for total corrosion controls.
- Stainless multistage centrifugal pumps and product pumps.
- Spiral wound, thin film composite membranes – provide superior salt rejection and product flow at low operating pressures and offer excellent membrane lift.
- Cartridge pre-filter – all polypropylene for corrosion control; five-micron filter included.
- Control panel – NEMA 4 control panels include product tank level control, optional product quality monitor, fuses, motor controls, switches and system logic.