Feed Several Laboratories with Type I, Type II and Type III Water
Click Here: Printable CENTRA R200 Brochure
The CENTRA – S/R 200 has revolutionized the way that large volumes of pure water are produced, stored and distributed. Instead of a central lab system, comprising of an untidy grouping of components and pipework, you can now have just one integrated system box. The CENTRA-R 200 is a complete water purification, storage, control and distribution systems featuring a 200 liter per hour reverse osmosis module and 0.2 μm filter.
This piece of Elga Lab Water Treatment Equipment or any other Elga Lab Water Treatment System is available through Absolute Water Technologies, located in Indianapolis Indiana. Call today for a quote.
- Delivers up to 38 liters per minute of type I, type II and type III water from a distribution loop
- Up to 18.2 MΩ-cm, type I, type II and type III water suitable to feed ultra pure water systems and dispense points for all research laboratory applications
- Optimized water purity is maintained using a combination of RO, UV oxidation, optional deionization cylinders, and microfiltration
- Bacterial specification <5CFU/ml is maintained with the quick and easy sanitization programme for the RO membrane and distribution loop
- Feeds multiple laboratories across several floors
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Cost-effective when compared to traditional central systems
- Full service and validation support
CENTRA System Lab Water System Consumables: Please visit the Absolute Water Technologies Store. LC157 , LC158 , LC159 , LC160,