High Usage, High Quality Water Storage and Distribution System for General and Analytical Laboratory Applications
The CENTRA-RDS distributes high purity water throughout a building or a suite of laboratories via a loop system making it highly flexible and reliable. It is suitable for a range of applications requiring type I, type II and type III water.
- Delivers up to 30 liters per minute of type I, type II and type III water from a distribution loop
- Up to 18.2 MΩ-cm, type I, type II and type III water suitable for general and analytical applications
- Bacterial specification
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Designed to operate with other ELGA LabWater systems or existing purification installations
- Compact design provides more flexibility for new buildings and refurbishments.
- Full service and validation support
CENTRA System Lab Water System Consumables: Please visit the Absolute Water Technologies Store. LC157 , LC158 , LC159 , LC160,