High Usage, High Quality Water Storage and Distribution System for General and Analytical Laboratory Applications
Click Here: Printable CENTRA RDS Brochure
The CENTRA has revolutionized the way that large volumes of pure water are produced, stored and distributed. Instead of a central lab system, comprising of an untidy grouping of components and pipework, you can now have just one integrated system box. The CENTRA-RDS is a storage and recirculating distribution system designed to work with other CENTRA or PURELAB systems or existing purification installations. In addition to storing and distributing pure water, the CENTRA-RDS maintains and improves water purity. It is suitable for a range of applications requiring type I, type II, and type III water.
This piece of Elga Lab Water Treatment Equipment or any other Elga Lab Water Treatment System is available through Absolute Water Technologies, located in Indianapolis Indiana.
Please call us for a quote today.
- Delivers up to 30 liters per minute of type I, type II and type III water from a distribution loop
- Up to 18.2 MΩ-cm, type I, type II and type III water suitable for general and analytical applications
- Bacterial specification
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Designed to operate with other ELGA LabWater systems or existing purification installations
- Compact design provides more flexibility for new buildings and refurbishments.
- Full service and validation support
CENTRA System Lab Water System Consumables: Please visit the Absolute Water Technologies Store. LC157 , LC158 , LC159 , LC160,