Integrated Purification, Storage and Distribution System for General Laboratory Applications
Click Here: Printable CENTRA R120
The CENTRA-R60 and CENTRA-R120 are complete water purification, storage, control and distribution systems delivering up to 120 liters per hour of either type II or type III water for general laboratory applications.
- Delivers up to 10 liters per minute of type II and type III water from a distribution loop
- >10 MΩ-cm, type II and type III water suitable to feed ultra pure water systems and dispense points for general laboratory applications
- Optimized water purity is maintained using a combination of RO, UV oxidation, deionization, and microfiltration.
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Bacterial specification <1CFU/ml is maintained with the quick and easy sanitization programme for the RO membrane and distribution loop
- Compact design enables the system to be placed close to work areas
- Full service and validation support
CENTRA System Lab Water System Consumables: Please visit the Absolute Water Technologies Store. LC157 , LC158 , LC159 , LC160,